Good Governance Africa has partnered with The David and Elaine Potter Foundation on a land project led by Professor William Beinart from the Africa Studies Centre at Oxford University and Professor Peter Delius at Wits. The Project is co-funded by the The David and Elaine Potter Foundation.
These articles are part of a year-long Project on Land, Land Tenure and Restitution in South Africa.
BOOK: Rights to Land: A guide to tenure upgrading and Restitution in South Africa
- Rethinking Agriculture in South Africa: Constraints and Opportunities – December 2017
- Comments on the Land Tenure Bill 2017 – August 2017
- Comparative Discussion of Land Tenure: South Africa, Mozambique, Kenya and Ghana – August 2017
- Land tenure and restitution in South Africa – a summary report – August 2017
- A proposal to end insecurity of land tenure in South Africa – August 2017
- To have a home of one’s own – May 2017
- Customary tenure in historical perspective summary – January 2017
- Customary land tenure in present day Mopani district – summary – January 2017
- Recommendations Land Claims Commission – January 2017
- Smallholder farmers and land reform in South Africa – December 2016
- Communal Indigenous ownership’ – some comments on recent court cases – July 2016