Complete Entry Form Below
WIN one of TWO bursaries and join us in educating Africa’s girl child
To enter and stand a chance of winning a Boston City Campus High Education Bursary worth up to R38 000, simply complete the details below, together with your supporting motivation paragraph.
ENTRIES CLOSE ON THURSDAY 31 OCTOBER 2022
Sorry Competition closed.
Africa in Fact and Boston City Campus Competition Rules
- Bursaries, once awarded, may not be transferred to any third party
- The two bursaries may not be awarded to the same person
- Bursaries may not be redeemed for cash
- Unless stipulated, registration fees, external fees, travel costs, and stationery expenses are not covered by the bursary
- Should winners select a qualification that has fees higher than the value of the bursary, the balance of the fees remains for their account
- Bursaries cannot be used towards existing outstanding fees at Boston City Campus
- Bursaries will only be activated on production of a Bursary Award Letter and an ID document/driver’s license at time of registration
- Registration and activation of these bursaries must be completed by no later than 31 January 2024
- In the event of poor academic performance, the cost of repeating a module/s will be for the student’s account
- The beneficiaries of the bursaries will forfeit the award if found to be in any contravention of the rules and regulations of the institution contained in the Registration Contract’s Terms & Conditions and the Annual Student Rule Book.